Reputation Marketing builds your Brand and gets your more Traffic & Leads.
1. Developing your 5-Star Reputation online
- We’ll develop and customise a system for your business to be able to effortlessly collect, manage and promote 5-Star customer reviews.
- We’ll claim [or create], update and optimise your business’ Google+ Local listing.
- We’ll find, claim or create listings in all of the most important and relevant local review sites and business directories such as Yelp, HotFrog, TrueLocal, Startlocal, WOMO, YellowPages, etc.
- We’ll build you a private ‘review landing page’ or ‘feedback form’ so that you can collect and manage all of your customer’s reviews and feedback in one convenient place. While the system accepts all reviews and ratings whether positive or negative it is configured to only post the best reviews online - thereby protecting your 5-Star Reputation. However, it’s equally important that customers feel they have a place where they can vent a little should they feel they didn’t have a good experience with your business. The system will immediately flag a poor review giving you the chance to connect with this customer in order to address any potential issues they have, mitigating the risk of them posting bad things about you all over the web!
- We’ll set up an online posting strategy for all of the reviews you collect - our proprietary software lets us post all of your best reviews, on behalf of your clients, to your Google+ Local page and to a range of relevant review and business directory sites.
- We’ll give you a post-card design template [complete with QR code] – a perfect tool for collecting reviews from your current and past customers.
- We’ll give you a business card design template [complete with QR code] – you can hand out these ‘review cards’ to all of your new customers in order to encourage them to go online and brag you business.
- We’ll give you email templates – you can email these to past customers or ones that have just purchased from you to encourage them to leave a positive review about you online.
- We’ll teach you the ’4w’s review formula’ for getting perfect reviews from your clients every time – 5-Star reviews should contain info such as your business name, location and product/service keywords, as well be optimised to assist in lead generation and conversion.
- We’ll show you how you can use incentives to triple the amount of reviews you get from your customers.
- We’ll provide you with other customised review getting tools as required, such as; survey templates, sms marketing tactics, POS materials etc. We’ll also train your staff on how to effectively use all of the available tools in order to maximise the number and quality of reviews you get.
2. Marketing your 5-Star Reputation
- We’ll help optimise and enhance your Google+ Local listing to ensure your 5-Star reviews appear in Google‘s search results when someone searches for your business.
- We’ll show you how you to use the power of reviews and ‘authorship’ to make your website’s Google search listing pop out of the screen – this will help you get more clicks and traffic to your website.
- We’ll help you add a live stream of the 5-Star reviews to your current website – this form of social proof will boost your credibility & trustworthiness and turn your website into a lead generation magnet
- We’ll encourage and entice your customers to post their 5-Star reviews on the major review and business directory sites to give their review maximum exposure and credibility.
- We’ll post all of the great reviews we capture from your feedback form and the 70+ social and review sites we monitor to your social media sites.
- We’ll convert all of your great reviews into images and post them to your social media accounts as well as to the top image sharing sites.
- We’ll turn your great reviews into 45-60 sec ‘review commercials’ and then post them to video sharing sites like YouTube.
- We’ll help you to integrate reviews into your social media marketing and online content marketing strategies.
- We’ll show you how to integrate 5-star reviews into your newsletters and email marketing.
- We’ll show you to incorporate 5-Star reviews into your sales process to help you convert more leads and ultimately build a bigger and more loyal customer base.
- We’ll show you how to plan, capture and promote 5-Star video reviews – real live customer video reviews are simply the most powerful type of review you can use when promoting your business.
3. Managing your 5-Star Reputation
- We’ll monitor your online reputation daily – our proprietary monitoring software will search the entire web every single day to find out what people are saying about your business.
- We’ll send you a report every fortnight summarising the status of your online reputation – share the new reviews with your staff and watch them build their own winning ‘customer service excellence’ culture in your business.
- We’ll send you daily review alerts – you’ll get an immediate notification each time a new review or rating [good, bad or otherwise] is posted about your business on any of the major review sites. Use it to address any negative reviews in lightning speed as well as to connect with the people that have recently left good reviews – you can thank them for their kind words, suggest other services they might benefit from, or even ask them for a referral.
- We provide location based reporting which means you’ll receive separate reports for every business location you have – review sites are all location based so you’ll be able to compare your results across multiple locations.
- We’ll continue to collect and post new reviews to your Google+ Local page as well as other relevant review/business directory sites – by funnelling your reviews through your review landing page/portal we’ll all but eliminate the chances of anyone seeing average or bad reviews about your business.
- We’ll help you to get more and more reviews! Customers are more likely to leave a review if they see that lots of others have already done so before them. Also it’s important to have ongoing supply of fresh reviews as over time reviews tend to lose their relevancy and become less trusted. In addition, a steady influx of fresh reviews will help push down and bury any bad reviews that you may have discovered.
4. Creating a 5-Star Reputation Marketing Culture
- We’ll build a branded ‘Reputation Marketing Training Centre’ for your business to help you effortlessly educate your team on the importance of building and maintaining a 5-Star Reputation.
- We’ll provide you with a series of short training videos to help your staff learn the ‘ins and outs’ of Reputation Marketing, in particular, what a 5-Star Reputation is and how you create one.
- We’ll provide you with an online Reputation Quiz/Assessment which your staff can use to test their understating of Reputation Marketing.
- We’ll send you a report each time someone completes the quiz so that you know how your individual staff are doing and to help you in making sure that everyone is on the same page.
- We’ll help inspire your staff to give all of your customers a first class 5-star experience every time. You want to turn your customers into ‘raving fans’ - after all the way you treat customers today determines whether you get more of them tomorrow!
- We’ll train your your staff on the specific ways they can most effectively collect reviews from your customers during the various stages of your sales process.
- We’ll teach your staff how to respond to good reviews and how to best deal with any negative feedback or reviews they might receive in order to maintain your 5-Star Reputation.
You can see a sample of our reputation marketing results at our portfolio page
Do you currently have a 5-Star Reputation Marketing plan?
Regardless of whether your reputation is good, bad or indifferent Reputation Marketing is the most important form of marketing in business today. Remember, you’re only one bad review away from a bad reputation so it’s imperative you continue to market and manage your online reputation on an ongoing basis.
Consider how much would it cost per month if you had to employ someone to develop and implement all of the above, and ask yourself the question ‘what is my reputation worth’? All you need is one good lead from your website and it will more than pay for your investment in Reputation Marketing.
We want to help great companies like yours build a 5-Star Reputation and dominate your industry and market place. However, Reputation Marketing is very specialised process and is time intensive which means we’re only able to work with a maximum of 20 businesses at any one time.
If you don’t get in now we may well end up building a 5-Star Reputation for one of your competitors. To ensure this doesn’t happen to your business why not secure your spot today.
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Reputation Marketing services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively you can login to My Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
We guarantee to build you a minimum of 15 new 5-Star Reviews and ensure you have a 5-Star Reputation whenever anyone searches for your business name or brand in Google – all within 3 months, or we’ll keep working for free until we do!
How can we make such a promise? Simple, we’re confident in what we do. We execute and we get results!
Can I get bad reviews removed?
Unfortunately bad reviews cannot be removed. The only person that can remove a review is the person that left the review and even then some review/ratings websites may not even allow that option.
The only other way to get rid of bad reviews is to smother them with a heap of newer positive reviews. Most reviews sites only show a handful of the most recent reviews, say 5-7, so we just need to get enough reviews to push the bad review onto the next page so it’s out of sight.
In addition, getting a heap of 5-Star reviews helps to boost your overall review/rating score. For example, 1 bad review of 1/5 [1 out of 5] will give you a total rating of 1/5, however if you add six 5-Star reviews into the mix your overall rating now increases to 4.5/5 – which is virtually a 5-Star rating!
Will you work for competitors as well?
Unlike our search engine optimisation [SEO] suite of services where we’ll only work with one type of business per geographic location, reputation marketing is different. With SEO you’re trying to outrank your competitors for general search terms whereas reputation marketing is all about ranking for your own name and strengthening your own brand - and that is 100% unique to you. So there is no conflict of interest working with two similar businesses.
Having said that it’s unlikely that we would end up working for two businesses that operate in the same industry and geographic location particularly when we limit the number of reputation marketing clients we work with.
Does your business qualify?
If you already have a good online reputation, we’ll help you make it even better! Our systems, tools and software takes all of the heavy lifting out of building and maintaining a 5-Star Reputation. If on the other hand you don’t have any online reviews then you don’t have a reputation, so it’s our job to build one for you.
It only takes a few bad reviews to tarnish the reputation of a great business. If this is you then we’d love to help ‘right the wrong’ and help you re-build [and maintain] the 5-Star Reputation that you deserve.
We only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.