Local Search Engine Optimisation
- We’ll perform manual and software driven keyword research to uncover which local/geographic-based search terms people most often type in Google when looking for your product/service.
- We’ll analyse each keyword and determine its competitiveness in order for us to develop a shortlist of the best and most relevant target/focus and related keywords to base our SEO campaigns around.
SEO Analysis & Optimisation
- We’ll check your sites architecture to ensure it has the correct URL structure, page and internal linking setup, and determine the best URLs to optimise and promote for SEO purposes.
- We’ll check your website for duplicate page titles, crawl errors and other problems using Google Webmaster Tools.
Local On-Page Website Optimisation
- We’ll generate and implement a hCard which allows search engines to easily distinguish a business’s name, address, and phone number from other information on a webpage.
- We’ll create and install a KML sitemap on your website to make it local-search friendly. KML sitemaps express geographic information to Google and increases your businesses’ visibility in the Google Maps search engines.
- We’ll integrate your business information in your website’s sidebar, optimise your contact us page and integrate Google maps.
- We’ll perform homepage and domain redirect optimisation, logo alt text optimisation and review your robots.txt file for any errors.
- We’ll optimise your website’s page titles and meta descriptions for your selected local keywords and check for any duplicate content issues or missing H1 tags.
- We’ll optimise your website by integrating your target keywords into your existing text content.
- We’ll optimise and upload a selection of suitable new page content you provide us or we suggest. Adding lots of good fresh content to your website helps you build overall authority and assists with website rankings.
- We’ll create and install an XML sitemap on your website and submit it to Google & Bing for verification and indexing.
- We’ll optimise your website’s overall page load speed and performance through image and static content cache optimisation and more.
- We’ll set up, install and verify Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools scripts on your website in order to monitor your website’s traffic, stats and overall health each month.
Website Security and Backups
- We’ll scan your website for malware, viruses and other malicious entities to ensure your website is kept safe and secure from any potential threats.
- We’ll perform a backup of your entire website before and after we make any optimisation changes to it. All backups will be kept securely for 1 entire year.
- We’ll create a unique email account and set up a web hosted version of your logo to use for all local business listings claiming and creation.
- We’ll create 5 short high quality promotional videos and upload them to your website with optimised descriptions and categories.
- We’ll create a promotional YouTube video account and upload your 5 videos complete with optimised video titles, descriptions and categories.
- We’ll source 10 high quality images, create a Panoramio account, and upload all images with optimised titles, descriptions and geo-tagging.
- We’ll create 3 online coupons with optimised offers and post them to the top 10 third party coupon sites.
- We’ll write and post 400-500 words of unique, branded and keyword-optimised content to your website each month. Each post will have optimised titles and meta descriptions and will be categorised, tagged and interlinked with your target and related web pages.
- It’s important to have a range of quality backlinks to your website containing the local search terms you want to rank for. To further boost your local search rankings we recommend you also consider purchasing one of our SEO Plans.
- We’ll post 12 blog/forum comments each month to build local-optimised keyword links to your website.
- We’ll syndicate content to 50 article directory sites each month to build local-optimised keyword links to your website.
- We’ll syndicate content to 100 directory submission sites each month to build local-optimised keyword links to your website.
- We’ll syndicate content to 75 social bookmarking sites each month to build local-optimised keyword links to your website.
Google+ Local Setup & Optimisation
- We’ll check and analyse your website’s current ranking in Google’s local search results [also called the Google Maps search results or Google Places search results].
- We’ll check and analyse your current online business directory listings. We want to know what directories you’re listed in, what profile or business description info is being displayed, and whether you have any reviews on these sites.
- We’ll review your business citation information [NAP - Name, Address, Phone number] and check it against these directories for any inconsistencies. For local search ranking purposes it’s important that all citations be exactly the same.
- We’ll claim your Google+ Local account to give you ownership over your page and to ensure all the modifications we make get approved. If you don’t currently have a Google+ Local account we’ll create one for you, using either an existing Google account you have, or one we specifically create for your Google+ Local page management.
- We’ll also search for and remove any duplicate Google+ Local listings your business might have. Duplicate pages hurt your ability to get top local search rankings and can cause confusion with potential customers.
- We’ll perform keyword research to confirm the 5 best suited local search terms for your business.
- We’ll analyse your top 5 competitor’s Google+ Local pages to see the ways in which they have optimised their keywords, categories, description, posts, photos, reviews and videos. This information is critical in helping us to determine the most important ‘on-page’ ranking factors for your Google+ Local page.
- We’ll analyse your Google+ Local Page to determine how to best optimise it in order to achieve the highest possible local search rankings in your industry.
- We’ll build out your Google+ Local page with the 10 images, 5 videos and 3 coupons we previously created, as well as set up optimised categories, business description info, relevant links and a branded cover photo. We’ll also create a welcome post on your page with a link to your website.
- We’ll make your listing appeal to both search engines and users, after all our aim is to get potential customers to select your business rather than your competitors.
- We’ll link your Google+ Local page to your website in order to get verified publisher status. This will create a link to your Google+ Local page under your website’s search result listing and result in a snippet of your Google+ page to appear adjacent to your listing – the result is an overall richer and more noticeable search result listing.
- We’ll add a new optimised coupon to your Google+ Local listing each month to keep your page fresh and to help you generate new enquiries and leads.
Local Directory Setup & Optimisation
- We’ll claim [or create] and optimise your Facebook, Bing and Foursquare business pages.
- We’ll claim [or create] accounts with the top 20 local business directory and review sites [eg. Yellow Pages, TrueLocal, Hotfrog, StartLocal, AussieWeb, WOMO, Tuugo]. We’ll ensure each listing is properly optimised with your contact details and website link, description, categories, photos and more.
- We’ll claim [or create] accounts with the top 20 industry relevant business directory and review sites. [eg. restaurant sites; Urbanspoon, WebMenu, Menulog, YourRestaurants, Eatability etc.]
- We’ll also claim [or create] and optimise your Yelp business page. Similar to the way Google Maps pulls in data and reviews from Google+ Local pages, Apple Maps [as well as Yellow Pages and Bing] use Yelp data and reviews. Considering the number of Apple users in the marketplace it’s extremely important that you have a properly set up Yelp presence.
- We’ll publish all of your reviews you collect to the top review publication websites.
- We’ll analyse your top competitors to see which business directories they have listings in. This ‘reverse engineering’ style process helps us to find the very best directories to target in our citation building campaigns.
- We’ll create 20 new optimised business directory listings each month incorporating your name, address and phone number [NAP] plus other relevant business information.
- We’ll manually submit your business to a further 200 general business directories over a period of 4 weeks. We use best practices and make sure we vary the titles and descriptions of our submissions to maintain variety and quality. We have a database of over 900 of these quality web directories to choose from so if we need to build more citations we can.
- We’ll regularly scan the web for your business directory listings so we can monitor your progress as well as fix up any inaccuracies we find.
Reporting & Auditing
- We’ll send you a report each month detailing all of the tasks we’ve completed as well as your Google search rankings so you can track your website’s progress. You’ll also be able to view a list of all the ‘recent links to your website’ within your Google Webmaster Tools account.
- We’ll also provide you with your own online ‘ranking dashboard’ which you can visit any time to check up on your website’s daily ranking changes, amongst other things.
- We’ll provide you with the login details of each business directory account you have, so that you can make further enhancements to them, such as promoting special offers or coupons.
- We’ll perform monthly auditing and assessments on your website. We’ll audit the title tags and meta descriptions of your target pages to ensure they remain SEO optimised. We’ll also check for and fix crawl errors, dead links, malware and any other problems we find using the diagnostics in Google Webmaster Tools.
You can see a sample of our local search engine optimisation results at our portfolio page
Bundle & Save!*
How would you like to totally dominate the search results?
Thanks to Google’s blended search results your business can actually appear on Google’s revered first page multiple times. We created our SEO services to focus on the three very best ways to get your business exposure in Google; our traditional SEO which will get your corporate website ranked, Local SEO which ranks your Google+ Local page, and Video SEO which gets your YouTube videos ranked on the first page of Google.
Individually these services will help you get a huge amount of exposure, traffic and new enquiries. Combine them all and you can achieve the ‘holy grail’ of search engine domination; 3x Google page one listings for the same search term! Then take things to another level with our Reputation Marketing service. Once people see all of your 5-Star Reviews and testimonials they’ll be begging to do business with you.
The great news – if you bundle some or all of our SEO services together you’ll save big!See Our SEO Bundles
If you don’t get your website ranked on the first page of Google your competitors will and they’ll pick up all the business!
Similar to SEO, top rankings can’t be guaranteed without a continued marketing effort. It’s one thing getting to the top of Google’s search results but it’s another making sure you stay there. Quite often you have to fend off your competitors who are also vying for the top spot. That’s why our Local SEO service has been designed as an ongoing package. After all you only need one good lead from your Google+ Local listing each month and it will more than pay for your investment in Local SEO.
In addition, because we rank Google+ Local pages based on specific local search terms [also called keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business type per geographic location. For example, if we are helping a business rank their Google+ Local page [and Website] for the search term ‘Restaurants Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Restaurant for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
So rest assured we’ll never promote a competitor business in your area – in fact, once you sign up with us our sole focus is on helping you to dominate your market. However, it just means you’ll want to make sure you sign on with us before your competitor does!
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Local SEO services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us email@example.com and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively you can login to My Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
We guarantee to get your Google+ Local page on the first page of Google for your selected search terms, within 6 months, or we’ll keep working for free until we do!
How can we make such a promise? Simple, we’re confident in what we do. We execute and we get results!
How do I know what keywords to target?
As a general rule the best search terms [keywords] for SEO are those that have the highest search volume and low-moderate competition. At the start of every SEO campaign we perform extensive keyword research to uncover the best keywords to target for your business.
Remember we’ll also provide you with a link to your own online ‘keyword research dashboard’. This lets you see all of the relevant keywords we’ve uncovered [along with their search traffic stats] and the target keywords we’ve selected for your SEO campaign. The dashboard lets you easily add, remove or highlight keywords should you wish to make any changes to the list. If you want to do some of your keyword research we recommend you use Google’s free Keyword Tool.
How long will it take to rank my Google+ Local page?
Due to differing levels of competition it can be easier to rank for certain search terms [keywords] compared with others. While it’s common for us to achieve great results within a few months we usually recommend a term of 6 months in order to see the maximum benefit from our Local SEO package. After all you want to build lasting changes rather than just give your website a temporary rankings boost.
My Google+ Local page has some bad reviews - what do I do?
Please see our Reputation Marketing service page for more details on how to deal with bad online reviews.
What do we do once we show up on page one of Google?
Well you make sure you stay there! To maintain your top search rankings it’s advisable to undergo ongoing Local SEO work.
Will you work for competitors as well?
Because we rank websites based on specific search terms [also called keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business per search term per geographic location.
For example, if we are helping a business rank their website for the search term ‘Dentist Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Dentist for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
What happens to my Google+ Local page if I stop doing SEO?
You will still retain the benefits of all of your improved search engine rankings even after you have ceased your Local SEO campaign, however it’s important to realise that with time it is likely you will lose most of your rankings to competitors who continue to invest in ongoing SEO.
Note: We will never try and rank a competitors business for the same set of keywords. In fact, once you cancel your service with us we will put your target keywords on hold for 6 months, so should you come back to us for further SEO work we can just pick up from where we left off. Unfortunately, once 6 months has passed those keywords will go back into the pool and become available to any other current or future businesses we work with.
Rest assured we’re not going to start calling all your competitors just so we can rank them for the same keywords and knock you out of the search rankings – that’s just wrong! That’s not how we do business. We have a client for life approach to business and pride ourselves on the large number of clients we have come back to us for additional SEO campaign work.
We already rank #1 for our keyword!
What about all of the other keywords people use when searching for your product or service? It’s great to rank on the first page of Google for one search term but what if you could rank on the first page of Google for the 10 most searched keywords in your industry – that’s what we call SEO domination!
We already get leads from our website!
That’s great but there’s always room for improvement. As you know Page 1 of Google shows the top 10 results [including Google Maps results] for any specific local search term. Well research shows that approximately 90% of all clicks for any specific search term are generated from the first page of Google – the number 1 search result on the first page generates around 48% of these clicks, the number 2 position generates 12% of the clicks, the number 3 gets 8% with the remaining results sharing in the remaining 32%. If you find yourself on the second page of Google you’ll get a share of only 4% of all the total clicks for any specific search term.
So even if your website currently ranks on page one of Google you can see how important it can be to improve your ranking. Just moving up a few places on page one can double or triple the amount of traffic you receive to your website.
How does Local SEO compare to PPC/Google Adwords?
Commonly referred to as Pay-Per-Click [PPC] advertising Google Adwords is a form of online marketing whereby you agree to pay a small fee each time someone clicks on your advert. Advertisers need to bid on the keyword terms relevant to their target market – as a result click costs depend on the level of competition for each keyword, and can range from as low as a few cents per click to hundreds of dollars for just one click!
Compare this to the organic search results in Google where all of the clicks are free. Not only that but research has shown that search engine users overwhelmingly click on organic results on Google and Bing by a margin of 94% to 6%. However, there is certainly a place for PPC – to learn more click here
Does your business qualify?
Our systems, tools and software takes all of the heavy lifting out of ranking your website, however we only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?