Website Design & Creation
- We’ll create your website using the flexible, adaptable and SEO friendly WordPress platform. WordPress is the most popular content management system [CMS] in use on the web today powering in excess of 60 million websites worldwide.
- We’ll design your website to be responsive so that it perfectly resizes and adapts to the particular device it is being viewed on. This ensures users always have an optimal experience.
- We’ll perform manual and software driven keyword research to uncover the search terms people most often type in Google when looking for your product/service.
- We’ll analyse each keyword and determine its competitiveness in order for us to develop a shortlist of the best and most relevant target/focus keywords to base our on-page website optimisation around.
- We’ll also provide you with a list of 100 of the best related search terms so that you can use them in your blog posts as well as any of your other content creation activities.
Website Structure & Optimisation
- We’ll optimise every aspect of your website; from your site’s title, description, permalink structure, rss feed, ping services, loading speeds, to the creation of an xml sitemap, robots.txt file, seo friendly images, social sharing buttons, internal content linking and optimised user profiles [including Gravatar setup].
- We’ll perform homepage and domain redirect optimisation, logo alt text optimisation and submit your XML sitemap to Google & Bing for verification and indexing.
- We’ll optimise your website’s page titles, meta descriptions and content for your target search terms [keywords] and ensure you avoid any duplicate content or missing H1 tag issues.
- We’ll build keyword rich and descriptive URL’s to help people clearly identify what each page of your website is about in order to improve user experience and conversions.
- We’ll create a functional and user-focused hierarchy of interlinked web pages as well as a html sitemap in order to make it easy for users to find and access all of your content.
- We’ll build you a unique, beautiful and functional website that sets you apart from all your competitors
- We’ll enhance, change or completely redesign your logo so that it perfectly matches in with your new look website. [note: logo redesign is to be arranged via your bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack]
- We’ll incorporate the latest premium stock photos into your website’s design to grab your visitors attention and enhance your overall message.
- We’ll run a fresh pair of eyes across your website’s content to ensure it reads well and that it effectively conveys your desired message. We’ll also check for any spelling or grammatical errors.
- We’ll set you up a premium blog to enable you to build up a library of fresh and valuable content on your website, helping you become an authority in your industry. We can also set up your blog categories and upload a selection of content you provide us in order to get your blog up and running. If you’ve already got a blog we’ll help you import all of your old posts into your new blog.
- BASIC Website
We’ll create and design a set of basic website pages using the content you supply us. Basic pages include; home, products-services, why us, faqs/testimonials/reviews, about us, contact us, sitemap, privacy/terms. [note: additional pages can be arranged via your bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack]
*To see what you get with a basic website click here, also see our portfolio for examples.
- PRO Website
We’ll create and design up to 20x custom pages for your website using the content you supply us. [note: additional pages can be arranged via your bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack]
*See our portfolio for pro website examples.
- ECOMMERCE Website
We’ll create and design up to 20x custom pages for your website, plus we’ll create and upload 10x products to your online shop. [note: additional website or product pages can be arranged via your bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack]
*See our portfolio for ecommerce website examples.
Online Shop [*Ecommerce Website only]
- We’ll build you a beautiful, full-featured, extendable, integrated and easy-to-use online shop to enable you to manage and sell any type of digital or physical product. Whether you’re operating a superstore selling thousands of products, or a just a sole trader selling hand made arts and crafts we’ve got you covered.
- We’ll quickly get you up to speed with how to manage your online shop so you can focus more of your time on getting sales. Easily keep an eye on your shipping & tax settings, customers & orders, product & inventory, marketing & promotions [including the creation of 'coupons'] and your payment gateways & payment methods. There’s also a fully featured reports dashboard to give you a more in-depth view of your incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance and statistics.
Premium Website Add-ons
- We’ll install and configure a range of free and premium plugins to make your website work even better! We’ll build you a custom author box, integrate related posts, facebook comments and comment spam prevention tools into your posts as well as create a newsletter sign up option and comments subscription option for all of your posts.
- We’ll integrate social sharing buttons into your website to help make your content go viral. We’ll also add in social follow buttons/icons, including a facebook like box, to help you build up your social fan base.
- We’ll build in a range of powerful marketing tools to help you grow your email subscriber list and/or facebook fan base, plus get more sales – tools include a notification bar, facebook lightbox/popup, optin lightbox/popup, chat widget, survey widget and a support/feedback tab.
- We’ll build you 1x custom web form to enable you to collect customer feedback, sales or product enquiries or event registrations. [note: additional forms can be arranged via your bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack]
9-hour Custom Design Pack [*Bonus*]
- We’ll give you a bonus 9-hour Custom Design Pack [valid for 18 months] for you to use to further enhance and customise your website’s design or functionality. If you are not sure where to best allocate your custom design pack hours we’ll be happy to provide some suggestions. To see a list of the sort of custom work we provide click here
Enhanced Google Listings
- We’ll make your website’s search listings stand out by adding structured data to the relevant pages of your website.
- We’ll set up a Google + personal account and a Google+ Business Page if you don’t already have these.
- We’ll configure your website to incorporate Google+ ‘authorship’ & ‘publisher’ status – this will result in your google+ profile picture being displayed in your website’s Google search results.
- We’ll also enable other relevant rich snippets such as ‘reviews’ [relates to reviews on your site, Google+ Local page or other local business directories] – this will result in review stars being displayed in your website’s Google search results.
Website Performance & Backup
- We’ll optimise your website’s overall page load speed and performance through image and static content cache optimisation amongst other things. A fast responsive website creates a much more enjoyable user experience and helps to boost your rankings in Google.
- We’ll perform a full back up your entire website every single day! In the event that you or someone else breaks part [or all] of your website we’ll restore your entire working website from our latest back up copy. Rest assured, you’ll never lose more than a maximum of 24 hour’s worth of work or changes made to your website.
Rank Tracking & Analytics
- We’ll setup and configure Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools for your website to enable you to monitor & manage user metrics such as your; website’s traffic, visitors, keywords, content and conversions as well as web search metrics like crawling errors, search queries, links, and html errors to help you to maintain an overall healthy and Google-friendly website.
- We’ll send you monthly rank tracking reports showing you were your website ranks in Google for your 5-10 target search terms [keywords]. You’ll also be able to check your website’s rankings twice weekly through your customised website dashboard.
Website Management Dashboard
- We’ll provide you with an easy-to-use website management dashboard where you can effortlessly edit and update all of the important areas of your website – anywhere, anytime! Once you’re logged in you can painlessly create, edit and publish pages and blog posts, monitor and manage user comments, update your notification bar, quickly post new updates to your facebook and twitter pages, download important files, and even check your website’s Google rankings. In addition, you’ll be able to submit support questions directly to us should you require our assistance.
You can see a sample of our website design results at our portfolio page
Choosing a Website Package…
We have 3 Website Design packages to choose from depending on the type of website you want. To compare all features click on the button below.Compare Website Packages
Bundle & Save!*
To dominate online you need a full-scale digital presence. Ultimately your aim is to try and get your business seen by more people in more places across the web.
Not only does your online presence and marketing need to look great, most importantly it has to be ‘effective’! Do it right and you’ll end up with more email subscribers, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, mobile app users, website visitors, blog commenters and raving fans than your competitors. This all equates to more leads and more sales for your business.
A great website is just the start, so to make things easy we’ve packaged together all of our premium web based services into 3 powerful bundles. And the great news – you’ll save big time!See our Website Domination Bundles
Do you need a Domain Name &/or Hosting?
Your website will need a domain name and it needs to be hosted somewhere – if you don’t have either of these we can help! Our hosting packages start from as low as $27/mo and you can purchase a domain through us for as little as $29.
Web Hosting – for more info and to arrange hosting for your website click here
Domain Names – for more info and to buy a domain name click here
Having a brochure style website just doesn’t cut it anymore. To prosper in the digital age you need to have an ‘effective’ online presence – it’s more than a great looking website with some cool graphics. You need to be able to connect with your audience, draw them in, build trust, explain how you can solve their challenges, show them why they should do business with you and finally offer them a range of specific actions steps they should take in order to get started.
You only get one chance at making a first impression, which is why your website is so important. From the outset you’ll be judged on the appearance of your site, how well it functions and whether it delivers on its promises – this user experience will have a huge impact on how your brand will be perceived in the market place. That means there’s a lot at stake. Add to this the vast number of businesses that now sell their products and services online it’s clear that the once humble website has evolved to become the engine room of modern business – from shopfront, lead generation and conversion tool, to your automated sales and fulfilment system.
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started on your new website.
Based on the information you provide us we’ll provide you with 2-3 website design options [pro website and ecommerce website only] to choose from – we’ll also include our professional recommendation. Once you’ve told us which design you prefer we’ll build out your entire website.
If you are ordering a basic website then we will ask you which template you would like us to use to build your website – you can see all website templates here
Next we’ll ask for your feedback and make any final adjustments to your website as required. Finally we’ll make your new shiny website go live for all to see!
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Website Design services are a one-time fee.
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. In order to receive a full refund of your website design fees you will need to cancel your order prior to any work being started.
We guarantee you’ll love your new website. If you don’t like it we’ll keep working on your website for free, under your guidance, until you’re satisfied with the result!
How can we make such a promise? Simple, we’re confident in what we do. We execute and we get results!
How do I know what keywords to target?
As a general rule the best search terms [keywords] for SEO are those that have the highest search volume and low-moderate competition. At the start of every Website Design package we perform extensive keyword research to uncover the best keywords to target for your business.
If you want to do some of your keyword research we recommend you use Google’s free Keyword Tool.
How long will it take to design and build my website?
Once you’ve given us all of the information we’ve requested from you we can usually build your website with 10-15 business days.
Will you build websites for our competitors as well?
We will build websites for any business regardless of whether we have done website design work for competitor businesses.
However if you also want to use our SEO services in order to rank your business on the first page of Google then rest assured we’ll only ever we work with one business per search term per geographic location. For example, if we are helping a business rank their website for the search term ‘Dentist Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Dentist for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
What happens once my new website has been built?
Once we’ve completed your website we will send you a handover document containing all of the information you need to be able to login and update your website. From then on it is your responsibility to update and manage your website.
If however you feel you need some help with things we do provide an excellent ongoing Website Maintenance service. For more details click here
What if we already have a website?
If you already have a website then you should leave it in place. Once we’ve completed and tested your new website we’ll simply swap things over so that your new site goes live. This process virtually eliminates any downtime and ensures your website is up and running with a minimal amount of fuss.
Does your business qualify?
We only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.