Video Search Engine Optimisation
- We’ll perform manual and software driven keyword research to uncover the search terms people most often type in Google when looking for your product/service.
- We’ll analyse each keyword and determine its competitiveness in order for us to develop a shortlist of the best and most relevant target/focus and related keywords to base our SEO campaigns around.
- We’ll provide you with a link to your own online ‘keyword research dashboard’. This lets you see all of the relevant keywords we’ve uncovered [along with their search traffic stats] and the target keywords we’ve selected for your SEO campaign. The dashboard lets you easily add, remove or highlight keywords should you wish to make any changes to the list.
- We’ll create 10x professional looking, original and completely unique videos for your business [here’s a couple of examples]. If you want to create your own videos or you’ve already got some videos that you want us to use that’s fine too.
Video Setup & Submission
- We’ll upload all of your videos to your YouTube channel. If you don’t currently have one we’ll create a promotional YouTube account for you.
- We’ll create a title for your video that not only contains target search terms [keywords] that are relevant to your brand or service but also captures the viewer’s attention and encourages them to click the play button.
- We’ll take all of the important search terms we’ve identified and use them to create a list of ‘tags’ that will help YouTube to better understand what your video is about.
- We’ll carefully craft a description for your video that will encourage users to explore your other important online content [or take any other desired action you choose], as well as encourage Google to rank your videos on the first page of their search results for your target search terms.
- We’ll assist you to embed your new YouTube videos on your website.
- We’ll create and install a XML Video Sitemap on your website and submit it to Google using Webmaster Tools. This tells Google you have video content on your site improving the chance they’ll showcase a video thumbnail alongside your website search results. Embedding videos directly from YouTube also helps this sort of result to occur naturally, as Google already has all the information they need from YouTube to build a richer search result.
Video Syndication & Link Building
- We’ll syndicate your video content to a range of video sharing sites.
- We’ll write 2x unique keyword-optimised articles for each of your videos. We’ll use this content to build quality links to your new videos from places such; article directories, blogs, web 2.0 sites, social bookmarking sites and rss feed submission sites. As a result of this process Google will discover your new videos, recognise they are important and in turn reward them with high search rankings – bringing you traffic and new customers.
- We’ll continue to create, promote and syndicate 10x new videos for you every month. This means over time we’ll be able to rank you for a heap of targeted search terms [keywords] as well as related keywords.
- We’ll send you a report each month detailing all of the tasks we’ve completed as well as your Google search rankings so you can track your progress. You’ll also be able to view a list of all the ‘recent links to your website’ within your Google Webmaster Tools account.
You can see a sample of our video search engine optimisation results at our portfolio page
Bundle & Save!*
How would you like to totally dominate the search results?
Thanks to Google’s blended search results your business can actually appear on Google’s revered first page multiple times. We created our SEO services to focus on the three very best ways to get your business exposure in Google; our traditional SEO which will get your corporate website ranked, Local SEO which ranks your Google+ Local page, and Video SEO which gets your YouTube videos ranked on the first page of Google.
Individually these services will help you get a huge amount of exposure, traffic and new enquiries. Combine them all and you can achieve the ‘holy grail’ of search engine domination; 3x Google page one listings for the same search term! Then take things to another level with our Reputation Marketing service. Once people see all of your 5-Star Reviews and testimonials they’ll be begging to do business with you.
The great news – if you bundle some or all of our SEO services together you’ll save big!See Our SEO Bundles
If you don’t get your website ranked on the first page of Google your competitors will and they’ll pick up all the business!
Similar to SEO, top rankings can’t be guaranteed without a continued marketing effort. It’s one thing getting to the top of Google search results but it’s another making sure you stay there. Quite often you have to fend off your competitors who are also vying for the coveted #1 ranking. That’s why our Video SEO service has been designed as an ongoing package. After all you only need one good lead from your Video listing each month and it will more than pay for your investment in Video SEO.
In addition, because we rank Videos based on specific search terms [keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business type per geographic location. For example, if we are helping a business rank their Videos for the search term ‘Lawyer Sydney’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Lawyer for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
So rest assured we’ll never promote a competitor business in your area – in fact once you sign up with us our sole focus is on helping you to dominate your market. However it just means you’ll want to make sure you sign on with us before your competitor does!
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Video SEO services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us email@example.com and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively you can login to My Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
We guarantee to get at least 3 of your videos on the first page of Google for your selected search terms, within 6 months, or we’ll keep working for free until we do!
How can we make such a promise? Simple, we’re confident in what we do. We execute and we get results!
How do I know what keywords to target?
As a general rule the best search terms [keywords] for SEO are those that have the highest search volume and low-moderate competition. At the start of every SEO campaign we perform extensive keyword research to uncover the best keywords to target for your business.
Remember we’ll also provide you with a link to your own online ‘keyword research dashboard’. This lets you see all of the relevant keywords we’ve uncovered [along with their search traffic stats] and the target keywords we’ve selected for your SEO campaign. The dashboard lets you easily add, remove or highlight keywords should you wish to make any changes to the list. If you want to do some of your keyword research we recommend you use Google’s free Keyword Tool.
How long will it take to rank my YouTube Video?
Due to differing levels of competition it can be easier to rank for certain search terms [keywords] compared with others. While it’s common for us to achieve great results within a few months we usually recommend a term of 3-6 months in order to see the maximum benefit from our Video SEO package. After all you want to build lasting changes rather than just give your website a temporary rankings boost.
What do we do once we show up on page one of Google?
Well you make sure you stay there! To maintain your top search rankings it’s advisable to undergo ongoing Video SEO work.
Will you work for competitors as well?
Because we rank websites based on specific search terms [also called keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business per search term per geographic location.
For example, if we are helping a business rank their website for the search term ‘Dentist Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Dentist for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
What happens to my YouTube Videos if I stop doing SEO?
You will still retain the benefits of all of your improved search engine rankings even after you have ceased your Video SEO campaign, however it’s important to realise that with time it is likely you will lose most of those rankings to competitors who continue to invest in ongoing SEO.
Note: We will never try and rank a competitors business for the same set of keywords. In fact, once you cancel your service with us we will put your target keywords on hold for 6 months, so should you come back to us for further SEO work we can just pick up from where we left off. Unfortunately, once 6 months has passed those keywords will go back into the pool and become available to any other current or future businesses we work with.
Rest assured we’re not going to start calling all your competitors just so we can rank them for the same keywords and knock you out of the search rankings – that’s just wrong! That’s not how we do business. We have a client for life approach to business and pride ourselves on the large number of clients we have come back to us for additional SEO campaigns.
We already rank #1 for our keyword!
What about all of the other keywords people use when searching for your product or service? It’s great to rank on the first page of Google for one search term but what if you could rank on the first page of Google for the 10 most searched keywords in your industry – that’s what we call SEO domination!
We already get leads from our website!
That’s great, but there’s always room for improvement. As you know Page 1 of Google shows the top 10 results for any specific search term. Well research shows that approximately 90% of all clicks for any specific search term are generated from the first page of Google – the number 1 search result on the first page generates around 48% of these clicks, the number 2 position generates 12% of the clicks, the number 3 gets 8% with the remaining results sharing in the remaining 32%. If you find yourself on the second page of Google you’ll get a share of only 4% of all the total clicks for any specific search term.
So even if your website currently ranks on page one of Google you can see how important it can be to improve your ranking. Just moving up a few places on page one can double or triple the amount of traffic you receive to your website.
How does Video SEO compare to PPC/Google Adwords?
Commonly referred to as Pay-Per-Click [PPC] advertising Google Adwords is a form of online marketing whereby you agree to pay a small fee each time someone clicks on your advert. Advertisers need to bid on the keyword terms relevant to their target market – as a result click costs depend on the level of competition for each keyword, and can range from as low as a few cents per click to hundreds of dollars for just one click!
Compare this to the organic search results in Google where all of the clicks are free. Not only that but research has shown that search engine users overwhelmingly click on organic results on Google and Bing by a margin of 94% to 6%. However, there is certainly a place for PPC – to learn more click here
Does your business qualify?
Our systems, tools and software takes all of the heavy lifting out of ranking your website, however we only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.