Search Engine Optimisation
- We’ll perform manual and software driven keyword research to uncover the search terms people most often type in Google when looking for your product/service.
- We’ll analyse each keyword and determine its competitiveness in order for us to develop a shortlist of the best and most relevant target/focus and related keywords to base our SEO campaigns around.
- We’ll provide you with a link to your own online ‘keyword research dashboard’. This lets you see all of the relevant keywords we’ve uncovered [along with their search traffic stats] and the target keywords we’ve selected for your SEO campaign. The dashboard lets you easily add, remove or highlight keywords should you wish to make any changes to the list.
- We’ll provide you with a competition analysis report [available in dashboard] which compares your current search rankings with those of your top 3 ranking competitors.
- We’ll provide you with a website audit report [available in dashboard] which shows you how well your website is optimised for the search engines, highlighting areas that need improving.
SEO Analysis & Optimisation
- We’ll perform a number of changes to your website to make it SEO friendly. This can boost your SEO campaign by as much as 30%! Note: Some website platforms are much better suited for SEO than others - if you want more details see our web design services
- We’ll check your site’s architecture to ensure it has the correct URL structure, page and internal linking setup, and determine the best URLs to optimise and promote for SEO purposes.
- We’ll check your website for duplicate page titles, crawl errors and other problems using Google Webmaster Tools.
Social & Blog Account Setup
- We’ll set up a Google+ account and a Google+ Business Page.
- We’ll set up and optimise the top 10 business directories for your business. [eg. Yelp, TrueLocal, HotFrog, StartLocal]
- We’ll set up accounts on 5 press release websites. These accounts will be used to publish content, establish brand and build backlinks.
- We’ll set up 10 social media accounts for your business [eg. Facebook, Hi5, Indenti, Netlog, Newsvine, Plurk, Scoop, Xing, Beebo]. These accounts will be used to publish content, establish brand and build backlinks.
- We’ll set up 10 social sharing accounts for your business [eg. Delicious, Diigo, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Folkd, Slashdot]. These accounts will be used to publish content, establish brand and build backlinks.
- We’ll set up 5 external blog accounts for your business [Blogger, DeviantArt, SkyRock, WordPress, Tumblr]. These blogs will be used to publish content, establish brand and build backlinks.
- We’ll fully configure, brand and optimise 3 off-site blogs and populate each of them with fresh unique seo rich blog articles/content. These blogs will be used to publish content, establish brand and build backlinks.
On-Site Blog & Authorship Setup
- We’ll configure your existing blog [or a new one we set up] to incorporate Google+ authorship & publisher status.
- We’ll set up your blog categories and upload a selection of content you provide us in order to get your blog up and running. The page title and meta description of each blog post will be optimised for SEO purposes.
On-Page Website Optimisation
- We’ll perform homepage and domain redirect optimisation, logo alt text optimisation and review your robots.txt file for any errors.
- We’ll optimise your website’s page titles and meta descriptions for your selected keywords and check for any duplicate content issues or missing H1 tags.
- We’ll optimise your website by integrating your target keywords into your existing text content.
- We’ll optimise and upload a selection of suitable new page content you provide us or we suggest.
- We’ll create a ‘call to action’ or banner on your website and link it to promotional content that we’ll be writing for your blog each month.
- We’ll optimise your website’s overall page load speed and performance through image and static content cache optimisation, CDN implementation and more.
- We’ll make your website mobile friendly and optimise it for all mobile devices.
- We’ll create and install an XML sitemap on your website and submit it to Google & Bing for verification and indexing.
- We’ll set up, install and verify Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools scripts on your website in order to monitor your website’s traffic, stats and overall health each month.
Website Security and Backups
- We’ll scan your website for malware, viruses and other malicious entities to ensure your website is kept safe and secure from any potential threats.
- We’ll protect your website from automated comment spam as well as prevent automated content scrapers from stealing your content and slowing down your page load speed.
- We’ll set up SSL encryption for your website to ensure your customer data has the highest level of protection.
- We’ll perform a backup of your entire website before and after we make any optimisation changes to it. All backups will be kept securely for 1 entire year.
- We’ll write and post 400-500 words of unique, branded and keyword-optimised content to your website each month. Each post will have optimised titles and meta descriptions and will be categorised, tagged and interlinked with your target and related web pages.
- We’ll provide you with your own online ‘content scheduler dashboard’ which allows you to adjust the type of content you want us to write about and the keywords you want us to focus on each month. You can have us write all of your content, you can leave us notes on the specific topics, company updates or promotions you want us to write about, or you even can upload content you have created and then get us to optimise and post it for you. There are four primary types of content we write: company updates, press releases, promotions and industry news. If you don’t provide us with any content suggestions we’ll always create industry news content.
- From here on our focus is on carefully and slowly building a variety of keyword related links to your website through focused promotional activities.
- We’ll write and post 350+ words of unique keyword-optimised content to your 3 off-site blog accounts each month. Each post will have optimised titles and meta descriptions and will be categorised, tagged and interlinked back to your website’s target and related pages.
- We’ll post a portion of your unique on-site blog content to your 5 external blog accounts each month. Each post will have optimised titles and meta descriptions and will be categorised, tagged and interlinked back to your website’s target and related pages.
- We’ll post/share your content each month on the 10 social media and social sharing accounts we set up. Social media content distribution generates additional social buzz, creates backlinks, sends traffic to your blog and provides social signals in the form of 3rd party sharing opportunities.
- We’ll submit keyword optimised press releases each month to the top 5 press release websites accounts we set up for you. This will build high quality backlinks to the target URLs of your website, establish a greater branding presence online, and inform the public of a point of significance within your company.
Competitive Link Building
- We’ll analyse your website to determine the number, variety, source and quality of any backlinks you currently have.
- We’ll perform manual and software powered analysis of all of the top ranking competitor’s backlinks to find their most effective and highest quality link sources. This enable us determine the ideal link profile we need to build in order to get your website to the top of Google.
- We’ll build a myriad of backlinks to your website from all of the best backlink sources we’ve identified. This process is known as ‘reverse engineering’ your backlinks. It usually involves us distributing quality content to a range of different types of websites such as but not limited to; article directories, blogs, document sharing sites, press release sites, social media sites, web 2.0 sites, bookmarking sites and rss directories. The result is a steady stream of new and varied ‘anchor text’ backlinks to your website.
- We’ll ping and boost all of the links we create to ensure Google sees them and rewards your increasingly ‘popular’ website with better rankings.
Reporting & Auditing
- We’ll send you a report each month detailing all of the tasks we’ve completed as well as your Google search rankings so you can track your website’s progress. You’ll also be able to view a list of all the ‘recent links to your website’ within your Google Webmaster Tools account.
- We’ll also provide you with your own online ‘ranking dashboard’ which you can visit any time to check up on your website’s daily ranking changes, amongst other things.
- We’ll perform monthly auditing and assessments on your website. We’ll audit the title tags and meta descriptions of your target pages to ensure they remain SEO optimised. We’ll also check for and fix crawl errors, dead links, malware and any other problems we find using the diagnostics in Google Webmaster Tools.
You can see a sample of our search engine optimisation results at our portfolio page
Choosing an SEO plan…
We have 3 SEO plans to choose from depending on how many keywords you want your website to be ranked for. To compare all features click on the button below.Compare SEO Plans
Bundle & Save!*
How would you like to totally dominate the search results?
Thanks to Google’s blended search results your business can actually appear on Google’s revered first page multiple times. We created our SEO services to focus on the three very best ways to get your business exposure in Google; our traditional SEO which will get your corporate website ranked, Local SEO which ranks your Google+ Local page, and Video SEO which gets your YouTube videos ranked on the first page of Google.
Individually these services will help you get a huge amount of exposure, traffic and new enquiries. Combine them all and you can achieve the ‘holy grail’ of search engine domination; 3x Google page one listings for the same search term! Then take things to another level with our Reputation Marketing service. Once people see all of your 5-Star Reviews and testimonials they’ll be begging to do business with you.
The great news – if you bundle some or all of our SEO services together you’ll save big!See Our SEO Bundles
If you don’t get your website ranked on the first page of Google your competitors will and they’ll pick up all the business!
Because we rank websites based on specific search terms [also called keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business per search term per geographic location. For example, if we are helping a business rank their website for the search term ‘Dentist Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Dentist for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
So rest assured we’ll never promote a competitor business in your area – in fact, once you sign up with us our sole focus is on helping you to dominate your market. However, it just means you’ll want to make sure you sign on with us before your competitor does.
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
SEO services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us email@example.com and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively, you can login to MY Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
We guarantee to get your website on the first page of Google for 40% of your target keywords, during your SEO campaign, or we’ll keep working for free until we do!
How can we make such a promise? Simple, we’re confident in what we do. We execute and we get results!
How do I know what keywords to target?
As a general rule the best search terms [keywords] for SEO are those that have the highest search volume and low-moderate competition. At the start of every SEO campaign we perform extensive keyword research to uncover the best keywords to target for your business.
Remember we’ll also provide you with a link to your own online ‘keyword research dashboard’. This lets you see all of the relevant keywords we’ve uncovered [along with their search traffic stats] and the target keywords we’ve selected for your SEO campaign. The dashboard lets you easily add, remove or highlight keywords should you wish to make any changes to the list. If you want to do some of your keyword research we recommend you use Google’s free Keyword Tool.
How long will it take to rank my website?
Due to differing levels of competition it can be easier to rank for certain search terms [keywords] compared with others. While it’s common for us to achieve great results within a few months we usually recommend a term of 6-12 months in order to see the maximum benefit from our SEO packages. After all you want to build lasting changes rather than just give your website a temporary rankings boost.
What do we do once we get on page one of Google?
Well you make sure you stay there! To maintain your top search rankings it’s advisable to undergo ongoing SEO campaigns.
Remember also that each SEO campaign is focused on a handful of targeted keywords, so once your website is ranked highly for these you can simply set up a SEO campaign focused on new keywords. Also you can expect that your website will rank for related keywords in addition to the target keywords.
Will you work for competitors as well?
Because we rank websites based on specific search terms [also called keywords] it makes sense that we can only work with one business per search term per geographic location.
For example, if we are helping a business rank their website for the search term ‘Dentist Adelaide’ it makes no sense to try and rank another Dentist for the same term, otherwise we’d just end up competing against ourselves.
What happens to my website if I stop doing SEO?
You will still retain the benefits of all of your improved search engine rankings even after you have ceased your SEO campaign, however it’s important to realise that with time it is likely you will lose a lot of your rankings to competitors who continue to invest in ongoing SEO.
Note: We will never try and rank a competitors business for the same set of keywords. In fact, once you cancel your service with us we will put your target keywords on hold for 6 months, so should you come back to us for further SEO work we can just pick up from where we left off. Unfortunately, once 6 months has passed those keywords will go back into the pool and become available to any other current or future business we work with.
Rest assured we’re not going to start calling all your competitors just so we can rank them for the same keywords and knock you out of the search rankings – that’s just wrong and not how we do business. We have a client for life approach to business and pride ourselves on the large number of clients we have come back to us for additional SEO campaigns.
We already rank #1 for our keyword!
What about all of the other keywords people use when searching for your product or service? It’s great to rank on the first page of Google for one search term but what if you could rank on the first page of Google for the 10 most searched keywords in your industry – that’s what we call SEO domination!
We already get leads from our website!
That’s great but there’s always room for improvement. As you know page 1 of Google shows the top 10 results for any specific search term. Well research shows that approximately 90% of all clicks for any specific search term are generated from the first page of Google – the number 1 search result on the first page generates around 48% of these clicks, the number 2 position generates 12% of the clicks, the number 3 gets 8% with the remaining results sharing in the remaining 32%. If you find yourself on the second page of Google you’ll get a share of only 4% of all the total clicks for any specific search term.
So even if your website currently ranks on page one of Google you can see how important it can be to improve your ranking. Just moving up a few places on page one can double or triple the amount of traffic you receive to your website.
How does SEO compare to PPC/Google Adwords?
Commonly referred to as Pay-Per-Click [PPC] advertising Google Adwords is a form of online marketing whereby you agree to pay a small fee each time someone clicks on your advert. Advertisers need to bid on the keyword terms relevant to their target market – as a result click costs depend on the level of competition for each keyword, and can range from as low as a few cents per click to hundreds of dollars for just one click!
Compare this to the organic search results in Google where all of the clicks are free. Not only that but research has shown that search engine users overwhelmingly click on organic results on Google and Bing by a margin of 94% to 6%. However, there is certainly a place for PPC – to learn more click here
Does your business qualify?
Our systems, tools and software takes all of the heavy lifting out of ranking your website, however we only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.