If your not embracing mobile marketing you’re in trouble. Since 2010 more than 50% of all internet access has been via mobile devices. In fact, recent research indicates there are over 1 billion smartphones in use today and that smartphone internet usage alone will surpass desktop computer internet usage by 2014.
The way we access information, entertain ourselves and communicate with one another has certainly changed. Instead of ignoring this momentous shift or getting overwhelmed smart businesses are embracing change, and with it discovering a whole raft of new and exciting ways they can market their products and services to both local customers and the world at large.
There’s a good reason why hundreds of thousands of mobile apps have been created in only the last few years – a well-crafted app can help you reinforce your brand, build loyalty, increase your visibility and accessibility, connect you with on-the-go consumers, enhance your social networking strategies, increase your sales, and help you generate repeat and referral business.
Keep in mind your customers have their mobile phones with them at all times – they’re constantly ‘connected’! You can keep customers engaged and updated on various business events and activities, offer them coupons or special offers, give them one-touch access to your contact information [including directions to your location from wherever they are], provide them with an embedded QR code scanner, or even give them free one-on-one chat time. And thanks to clever integrations with other apps and online tools mobile appa can do just about anything.
Your Branded Mobile App.
Regardless of your industry we can build you a customised app that will match the look and feel of your business.
We give you unlimited reviews and revisions at no extra cost and provide you with your own ‘app dashboard’ where you can fully test out your new app prior to it going live.
The app dashboard is also the place where you can send push notifications to your customers, as well as get real-time analytics and reports to help you monitor your app’s performance.
Once approved your app will get submitted to the leading mobile marketplaces including iTunes and Google Play where it will become publicly available for download.
To make it easy to promote your new app we’ll provide you with a branded mobile app landing page. Customers will be able to learn about your app and download it directly to their mobile phone from this page by scanning a QR code, as opposed to them having to visit an app store and search for your app. We’ve also built it social sharing buttons on your landing page to help you promote your app to even more users.
*Bonus: In addition to your mobile app we’ll also build you a fully-featured mobile website. This mobile website is a carbon copy of your mobile app and ensuring mobile users have a consistent experience with your brand regardless of the device they are viewing it on.
You can see a sample of our mobile apps at our portfolio page
Here’s a list of features we can build into your new mobile app;
- E-Commerce – Integrate a mobile shopping cart and boost sales with eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and more.
- Table Reservation – Let users book a table right through the app with OpenTable, Urbanspoon, or TopTable.
- Order Food – Grab your content from GrubHub, Seamless, Eat24Hours, and other online services to let users place an order on the go.
- Coupons – Generate revenue by notifying users of coupons, promotions, and special offers.
- Scheduling – Enable users to book available appointments using online scheduling services like Genbook, Schedulicity, and Appointy.
Promote Your Business
- About/Contact – Make it easy for users to learn more about your business or get in touch.
- Click-to-Call – Let users call you directly through the app in a single click.
- Directions & Maps – Display the exact location of your business, events, or branches so customers can easily find you.
- User Reviews – Give users a voice and share their reviews by adding Yelp, Citysearch, and other guides.
- Collections & Catalogs – Display a catalogue of your products and services, neatly organized in different categories.
- Menu – Create a custom menu or automatically grab your existing menu from online menu guides such as Allmenus or SinglePlatform.
- Events – Let users track events and buy tickets with Eventbrite, Eventful, Songkick, Bandsintown, and more.
- Tell-a-Friend – Enable users to share your app with friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Share Your Content
- RSS Feeds – Integrate feeds from blogs, radio, and other media.
- Social Feeds – Connect Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks to your app.
- Video Gallery – Add video playlists from YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
- Photos – Display photos by connecting with Picasa, Tumblr, Flickr, Facebook, TwitPic, and more.
- Music – Add music from SoundCloud, Beatport, BandPage and Sell albums and tracks via iTunes and Amazon
Manage Your App
- Style Editing – Customize look, feel, and functionality with layout options, colours, icons, images, and splash screens.
- Advanced Analytics – Monitor and track app performance, staying informed on what’s working and what needs tweaking.
- Preview & Testing – Preview your app in real time with our mobile simulator or test it on any mobile device.
- Monetization – Make money with mobile advertising, coupons, e-commerce, and other advanced revenue-generating features.
- Promotional Tools – Get more downloads with our complete set of promotional and social sharing tools.
- User Engagement – Engage with users directly by sending alerts, offers, and updates using geo-targeted push notifications.
- Mailing List – Keep users posted by having them sign up for a mailing list.
- Loyalty Programs – Enhance customer loyalty by offering promotions and rewards, as well as mobilizing your stamp card.
- Push Notifications – Send geo-targeted messages to keep users updated and engaged.
- LiveAlbum – Let users take, share, and view photos directly from the app.
- Reports & Forms – Provide an easy way for users to report issues, send feedback, schedule a meeting, and more.
- Full Control – Easily create, maintain, promote, and analyse your apps and mobile sites, all from one control panel.
- Fast Results – Instantly publish your mobile site and submit your app to the mobile marketplaces of your choice – no coding, no headaches.
- Promotional Tools – Leverage your app or mobile site to boost downloads, increase page views, and sell your products and services.
- Platform Support – Create an app or mobile site for all major devices in a snap, with no compromise on quality or functionality.
- Mobilized Site – Add an automatically-generated code to your website to redirect mobile users to your mobile-friendly site.
- User Engagement – Connect with your mobile users via targeted communications, content sharing, social networking, and more.
Bundle & Save!*
To dominate online you need a full-scale digital presence. Ultimately your aim is to try and get your business seen by more people in more places across the web.
Not only does your online presence and marketing need to look great, most importantly it has to be ‘effective’! Do it right and you’ll end up with more email subscribers, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, mobile app users, website visitors, blog commenters and raving fans than your competitors. This all equates to more leads and more sales for your business.
To make things easy we’ve packaged together all of our premium web based services into 3 powerful bundles. And the great news – you’ll save big time!See our Website Domination Bundles
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Mobile App services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us email@example.com and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively you can login to My Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
Does your business qualify?
We only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.