Managed Exchange Email
Your email, contacts, calendars and files – anywhere and anytime.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange is more than just email, it’s a powerful collaboration tool. You can manage contacts, calendars, tasks and email whether you are at your desk or on the go.
Because it’s hosted in the cloud, you lose the pain of managing servers and gain the benefits of backups and data security.
Increased staff productivity and lower costs - Hosted Exchange brings real-world benefits to your business.
- Mobile Access – Don’t be tied to your desk. ActiveSync for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone devices lets you send and receive email, access appointments and collaborate with staff when you’re on the go.
- Desktop Access – Microsoft Outlook and Exchange are the perfect match. Unlock all the features and functionality of Outlook with Hosted Exchange.
- Web Access – Login from anywhere to the secure Outlook Web App and manage your email, calendar and tasks. Plus, get instant updates to the desktop and mobile devices.
- Mailbox & Configuration Control - Tailor your mailboxes to suit individual staff needs. Instantly create, remove and upgrade mailboxes at any time using the simple online control panel. As your business changes, don’t waste money paying for extra mailboxes or upgrades you don’t need.
- ActiveSync for Mobile Devices – All your devices are automatically kept up to date with your email, contacts and calendar using ActiveSync. Free for iPhone, Android and Windows Phones.
- Different Devices, Same Experience – Your staff have the same experience when accessing Exchange from a mobile device, the desktop or web. Data is automatically synchronised and kept up to date.
- Instant Mailbox Deployment – Whenever you make changes to your Hosted Exchange Account they happen instantly. There’s no need to wait when you add or remove mailboxes or purchase upgrades.
- Preferred Email Client – While Outlook is the industry standard, you still have the freedom to use email clients such as Thunderbird, Entourage or Mac Mail. Any client which uses POP or IMAP will work with Hosted Exchange.
- Spam & Virus Protection – All Hosted Exchange comes with industry-leading Cisco IronPort email protection. IronPort works as a global network to sense threats to your email and to more accurately identify spam.
- Australian Data Centre – Your data is located in our Australian data centres helping you meet regulatory requirements. Other companies keep your data offshore, resulting in slower transfer speeds and more waiting.
- Customer Support – When things don’t quite go to plan, you can contact us for support anytime.
Hosted Exchange 2010 Mailbox Options
We have two mailbox options you can choose from;
|Disk Space||25 GB||25 GB|
|Outlook Web Access||Yes||Yes|
|PC Access [Mac/Windows]||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Device Access||Yes||Yes|
|Active Sync [for mobile devices]||Yes||Yes|
|Outlook 2010 Desktop Software [64-bit]||-||Yes|
|Outlook 2010 Desktop Software [32-bit]||-||Yes|
|Outlook 2011 Desktop Software [Mac]||-||Yes|
|Size limit per message||25 MB||25 MB|
|Mailboxes per Domain||unlimited||unlimited|
|Ironport Email Scan||Yes||Yes|
|Phone & Email Support||Yes||Yes|
|Distribution List Creation||Yes||Yes|
Bundle & Save!*
To dominate online you need a full-scale digital presence. Ultimately your aim is to try and get your business seen by more people in more places across the web.
Not only does your online presence and marketing need to look great, most importantly it has to be ‘effective’! Do it right and you’ll end up with more email subscribers, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, mobile app users, website visitors, blog commenters and raving fans than your competitors. This all equates to more leads and more sales for your business.
To make things easy we’ve packaged together all of our premium web based services into 3 powerful bundles. And the great news – you’ll save big time!See our Website Domination Bundles
Additional Info / FAQs
What we need from you.
Once we’ve processed your order we’ll send you an email detailing all of the information we require from you in order to get started.
How to order.
Select the product/s you want to order and add them to your cart.
View your cart or proceed straight to the Checkout.
At Checkout select ‘Place order’ and follow the prompts to complete your payment via PayPal.
Note: Work for the ordered package will only commence once we have all of the required information from you.
Payment terms & details.
All payments are processed via PayPal’s payment gateway.
Hosted Exchange Email services are automatically rebilled on a monthly basis.
We don’t have long term or lock-in contracts which means you’re free to cancel anytime!
If you would like to cancel your order simply email us email@example.com and let us know. We’ll cancel your order and ensure no further payments are debited from your account. Alternatively you can login to My Account or your PayPal account, navigate to the subscription area, and select the option to cancel your subscription with us.
Does your business qualify?
We only want to work with good, trustworthy and ethical people and businesses. If you have a bad reputation online and you clearly deserve it then we do not want to work with you. Sorry.
Does it matter where my business is located?
As all of our services are web based we’re able to assist any type of business, anywhere.
Rest assured we are very accessible via email, Skype or phone should you need to contact us anytime.